It was just a blanket search.  As for bug 29518, I think it is worth
fixing at some point in time.

You could conceivable build a multilingual site where your "language
pack" files were an ini file of key=translated text, and you loaded them
at run time.  A lot of projects use a PHP file with a php array, but the
ini file approach could be used as just a tad bit friendlier for
translators.

In any case, not a big deal...

Al