On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Gabor Hojtsy wrote:

> Now it would be nice to discuss two things:
>
>    - whether these categories are fine
>    - whether the reference sections are categorized in the right
>      places or not
>
> After we finalize the categorization, we can put the category names to
> entities, so they will work with translated manuals too.

I actually think that this grouping doesn't really help as it's pretty
hard to find documentation by extension now as they are no longer sorted
alphabetically. Now people first need to find the correct category and
*then* the correct extension. I think this new categorization thing only
makes things worse.

Derick

--
Derick Rethans