Hi Everyone,

Yesterday, I updated the voting choices based on Rowan's suggestions. I
also picked a few signatures where
only one migration path is proposed (the short one).

Now, I'd be curious what to do with the FFI methods in question (
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/deprecate_functions_with_overloaded_signatures#fficast_ffinew_and_ffitype).
..
Especially, it would be very nice to hear about FFI users' opinions.

Also, there was feedback about the session_set_save_handlers() function
name that it shouldn't resemble this
much to the original session_set_save_handler(). Rowan suggested using the
session_set_save_handler_functions() name.
While I'm not a big fan of this choice, I'd be interested in if there is
any other idea?

Particularly, I have been wondering for a long time, why the original
function includes "save_handler" in its name?
The passed in handlers are not just "save", but also other kinds of
handlers (e.g. "read"). So I'm considering to use
something like "session_set_handlers()" or
"session_set_handler_callbacks()". What do you think about these names?

If we manage to answer these questions then I'd like to start the vote not
long afterwards.

Regards,
Máté