Hi internals

I came across https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=67387.
Passing the option in via the constructor doesn't work because the constructor
only allows parser options.
We can implement support for options (such as LIBXML_NOXMLDECL,
LIBXML_SAVE_NOEMPTYTAG) by adding an (optional) argument to the asXML function:
`?int $options = 0`.
This would be a BC break, because userland classes extending from
SimpleXMLElement *and* overriding asXML would have to change the signature of
asXML.
It's not hard at all to implement this functionality, but I want to ask first
if there's any opinions on this before I write up an RFC.

Thanks
Niels