Hi internals

On 9/2/23 21:41, Niels Dossche wrote:
> Hello internals
>
> I'm opening the discussion for my RFC "DOM HTML5 parsing and serialization
> support".
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/domdocument_html5_parser
>
> Kind regards
> Niels

Some minor changes after a discussion with Tim:

* The old class names are now written with a leading backslash to emphasize
they are in the global namespace. Hopefully this will resolve confusion around
them.
* Fixed unclear wording, i.e. "type hint" -> "type declaration"
* The alias for DOMException will be DOM\DOMException. Because that's the
official name per DOM spec, and otherwise importing it and using it would be
confusing with the global namespace <php>Exception</php> class (see also
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/9071#issuecomment-1193162754 for precedent).

Kind regards
Niels