On 12 November 2023 16:47:37 GMT, "Máté Kocsis" <kocsismat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi Internals,
>
>Following my straw poll about the Process resource name, I would like to
>present an RFC which clarifies the rough timeline and the BC promises of
>the "resource to object conversion" project.
>
>Link: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/resource_to_object_conversion
>
>I'm looking forward to your feedback!

I don't really have any comments beyond that everything stream related should
happen at the same time.

I think I would prefer ProcessHandle and all streams related change to happen
with 9.0.

As to COM, I dont think many people at going to notice this, as I doubt it'd be
in much use.

Did you do an analyses as to how much either of these changes could break
anything?

cheers
Derick