Hi again

On 04/12/2023 23:11, Niels Dossche wrote:
> Hi internals
>
> On 07/11/2023 20:32, Niels Dossche wrote:
>> Hi internals
>>
>> I'm opening the discussion for my RFC "Improve callbacks in ext/dom and
>> ext/xsl".
>> RFC link: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/improve_callbacks_dom_and_xsl
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Niels
>
> I have extended the RFC. The new version of the document is 0.2.0.
> Now not only do I propose to extend the existing registerPhpFunctions method,
> I also propose to add a registerPhpFunctionsNS method.
> The latter would allow for a nicer syntax and a namespace-aware API that can
> help to avoid name clashes with many callbacks.
>
> This means there are now two primary votes.
>
> Kind regards
> Niels

I've updated my RFC again based on some feedback I got privately.
The new document version is 0.3.0.
The change is that instead of registerPhpFunctionsNS I now have
registerPhpFunctionNS that no longer uses an array argument, but has a
signature of
        function registerPhpFunctionNS(string $namespaceURI, string $name,
callable $callable): void;
You can consult the diff on the wiki to get up to speed quickly.

Cheers
Niels