Hi Daniil,

I've opened voting for the final-by-default anonymous classes RFC:
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/final_by_default_anonymous_classes

I voted against the proposal because as I mentioned in the previous thread
on the same topic, this is a backward compatibility break that lacks ground
but will have impact.

Note that I voted even though I think the vote itself might be "illegal"
per our policies (neither did 6 months pass, nor does the proposal make
substantial changes to the previous one, to some definition of
"substantial"). If the vote itself isn't allowed per this policy, then my
vote is void of course.
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/voting#resurrecting_rejected_proposals

Sorry for being a bit legalist on the topic but principles matter. We have
policies and this vote is on the edge of two of them. That's a red flag for
me.

Nicolas