Hi Sharad,

I've just created the new repositories for the OCI8 and PDO_OCI
extensions, which we have moved out of the PHP core source distribution
as per a recent RFC: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/unbundle_imap_pspell_oci8

I have invited you as a collaborator on these two new repositories:

https://github.com/php/pecl-database-pdo_oci
https://github.com/php/pecl-database-oci8

I wanted to invite Christopher too (cc-ed), but I don't have his GitHub
username, and I can't find it anywhere.

Since we moved to GitHub, the need for an VCS account also no longer
exists, but you might need a PECL account to release versions of this
package: https://pecl.php.net/account-request.php

Christopher should know how to do this, as he's done so before for at
least oci8.

cheers,
Derick

--