Hello,

This is an information message. As some of you are aware there has been
some changes to ML. I just stumbled on one of the changes when sending
8.3.4RC1 emails so want to let others know.

The change is that the list will accept only messages from the subscribers
which means that From header must match the address that is subscribed to
the mailing list when sending email.

This might affect PHP VCS holders that set From to PHP email address and
are subscribed from different address (usually alias for PHP address) as I
do. In such case the easiest solution is to unsubscribe the different
address and subscribe the PHP address.

Hope this helps to prevent some surprises like I just had! :)

Regards

Jakub