Hi internals,

Just want to resent this note about the updated RFC as there where no comments last time and I'm unsure if this was due to mailing list issues.

I now have updated the RFC to allow to opt-in to new behavior on PHP 8.4 and be able to opt-out to previous behavior in PHP 9.0 via new parameter "force_float".

Also the deprecation has been removed as nobody liked it.

If no further comments arrive I'll like to start voting next week Friday.

Best regards,
Marc