Hi

[cleaning out CC list]

On 4/4/24 08:29, Saki Takamachi wrote:
I added some examples, corrected incorrect explanations, etc. Now that the
specifications have been fairly finalized and the RFC has been clarified, I
would like everyone to check it out again.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/support_object_type_in_bcmath

Can you please clean up the RFC text? I find the “Updated X/X” bits confusing, because I'm not sure whether this is what the RFC is going to propose, or whether this is something that was superseded by the following discussion.

The Wiki already provides a version history should folks be interested in what has actually changed.

Another tip regarding Wiki syntax: By using <PHP> instead of <code> the code examples will get syntax highlighting, making them more readable.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus