Hi All,

I've been working on a PR that introduces
ReflectionFunctionAbstract::getParameter() and
ReflectionFunctionAbstract::hasParameter(), to fall more inline with the other
method sets we have, as well as just generally making peoples lives easier.

The PR is here: https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/10431

These methods accept an integer to retrieve a parameter by its position, or a
string to retrieve by its name. So far, I have built this so that if you
required the first parameter, it's parameter 0. I treat it this way because the
only other place where we deal with parameter indexes, is
ReflectionFunctionAbstract::getParameters() which returns the parameters
zero-indexed.

The question that is holding this PR back is should these methods be 1 indexed,
so that the provided position is consistent with the error messages, or how a
person would typically count, or should they be 0 indexed to remain consistent
with the existing API.

Girgias has asked that I pause the PR until we can have a discussion on this
mailing list about how to approach it, so I'm looking for feedback on this.

---
Best Regards,
*Ollie Read*