Hi all!

I think the proper mailing list to discuss this is php-webmaster, but
since many whom this may concern are not subscribed there, so I'm
cross-posting to internals, too.  Sorry if this is not appropriate.

Quite a while ago, Damian had suggested to "don't allow any further
edits, comments, uploads, or other activity except by php.net developer
accounts."[1]  In my opinion, this is overdue, so after a very brief
"discussion" on this ticket, I submitted a respective PR[2].

Now, of course, this should be properly discussed on a mailing list, so
I'm sending this mail.

Does anybody have objections on proceeding with this, or maybe other
remarks?

[1] <https://github.com/php/web-bugs/issues/114>
[2] <https://github.com/php/web-bugs/pull/120>

Cheers,