Greetings all,

I would like to request RFC karma to propose a new mechanism for decoding HTML
text, following the brief discussion earlier in
https://news-web.php.net/php.internals/124326.

My wiki username is dmsnell

Thank you!
Dennis Snell

P.S. After my subscription got messed up earlier this year, I have started
receiving digest emails for the entire history of the PHP internals mailing
list. I’ve been receiving these daily for over a month and the current digests
are churning through conversations from 2020. Is there a way to tell the
mailing list to stop sending me these old digests and only send new ones? Is
there a guide for how to use the mailing list (e.g. how to reply to specific
emails from a digest)? I’ve had an awful hard time finding information online
about this.