Greetings,

I am Rob from Artist development at KICKradio.com

Please read this message very carefully...It concerns your future in the music industry...

Your name has been forwarded to me as a musician who might possibly qualify for a future broadcast of our radio station.

Are you good enough to make the cut?

We are not a typical Internet Radio Station. We are in the business of promoting top quality artists to Record labels (both independent and major) as well as music publishers (for songwriters) and music managers and promoters.

You can listen to us here:

http://www.kickradio.com

Here you will find our Top 40 Feature Picks of whom we consider to be the "Best of the Best on the Internet" ...All of these music artists are Independent Artists and are featured music artists of Artistlaunch.Com. This internet broadcast gives the music industry a sneak preview of future superstars and nearly all of these artists have their music for sale on the Internet.

We encourage you to give the station a listen and if you feel your music matches up to the quality of the artists currently playing then we really want to hear you.

If you feel you can make the cut but are not a premium artist member at Artistlaunch.com then we can help you with a discount. We have been authorized by our producers to offer you a promotional discount to join Artistlaunch.com.

The price is so ridiculously low you will be amazed -- especially if you qualify for the promotional discount... all you have to do is request it...

Send your request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good luck with your music endeavors and we relly hope to hear your music on KICKradio soon!!

-Rob