"Marcus Boerger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hello l0t3k,
>
>   it's a pain in the ass right now. I have some ideas right now but want
> discuss on frankfurt conf with some others first. Generally my idea is to
> allow to stream into/from a single string if a certain interface is
present.
> That means every lcass is responsible for itself.

my thoughts exactly. i think wez mentioned having two more streaming related
callbacks in the zend_object_handlers struct. For zend standard objects,
these would call __sleep and __wakeup. i guess for BC, Serializable would
contain those 2 methods and userland classes would automagically implement
Serializable.

 otherwise internal classes would do their own magic.