----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Windbichler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 12:02 PM
Subject: [PHP-DEV] vhost in mail

> Hello,
>
> in the phpinfo() I can find (apache2handler) the entry: "Hostname:Port",
> which displays the vhost you are running the script from.
> In [phpsources]/sapi/apache2handler/php_functions.c I found the source.
Now
> I want to display the vhost in every mail, which is sent by php. I know
that
> the source is in [phpsources]/ext/standard/mail.c and I know how to add a
> simple text, but I don't know how to insert the vhost.
>
> Can someone help me please?

i posted a patch that inserts the script path for abuse tracking purposes to
this list a while back. this was sufficient for my purposes, since in our
setup the directory structure maps one to one to the vhosts. there is also a
more complete patch floating around that inserts pretty much everything you
may want to see and is being used in production by a few people. i'll see if
i can dig it up, but i know it can be googled.

paul