proc_terminate should set the child handle to INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE after it closes the handle, and the dtor should check that the child handle is valid before it closes it.

--Wez.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Antony,

Makes sense to me, however, what about TerminateProcess() in
PHP_FUNCTION(proc_terminate)?
As far as I recall (don't take my word for it), TerminateProcess()
closes the handle for you, am I missing something? Can it break things
on future releases of the OS?

PHP_FUNCTION(proc_close) doesn't have a call to
CloseHandle(proc->child), to close the process handle.
This is causing a handle leak on Windows