Greetings internals, long time no see...

With some of the features and the roadmap and all being sorted out for PHP
5.1, I'd like to see if the new browscap parser I wrote could be stuffed in
there somewhere. I know it's not as exciting as ifsetor or the ancient war
of the typehints vs. the default NULLs or anything, but I'd like to get
this in all the same.

I made a post or two about the patch a long time ago, but I've been so busy
the past few months that it just kind of sat there and I didn't get to do
anything with it. I checked things out again today and it's still working,
so I'd really like to make it a part of 5.1. The only thing I'm not sure
about at the moment is if my changes to the .dsp/.dsw files for Visual
Studio work properly. The UNIX and configure.js-based Windows build seem to
work fine, but if anybody out there still uses the older Windows build
system and could take a look that would be great.