Hi,

It was probably just overlooked?

I'll remove EXPERIMENTAL status, unless someone speaks up.

Andi Gutmans wrote:

Hi,

Is there a reason why SimpleXML is marked as experimental in the PHP documentation? EXPERIMENTAL status was removed from the source tree a few months ago.

Andi

As long as we are in "dropping EXPERIMENTAL Mode":
Shouldn't we drop EXPERIMENTAL from php4 domxml living in PECL?
AFAIRC once Cgristian Stocker said, it is stable, obviously no API changes will happen etc.
Any reason not to drop EXPERIMENTAL from docs and pecl source for domxml?

Friedhelm