On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Hans Zaunere wrote:

My system build environment (Fedora Core 2, updated) has the following:

ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.5.6 (1.1220.2.95 2004/04/11 05:50:42)
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
automake (GNU automake) 1.8.3

This had worked a few months ago, when we first started on this stuff.

So it seems that the libtool version required, won't work for x86_64, and more libtool/auto* voodoo :)

I fixed our build system (someone might think I broke it though :) so that we really use only and only the libtool version we've bundled.

    I think we should bundle libtool 1.5.10 in HEAD, but there are some issues
    I need to fix before that happens. One of them is the requirement for
autoconf 2.5x..

    --Jani