Hi,

I want to build php-5.0.3 on WinXP using Visual Studio.NET. I have read the instructions at php.net as well as in README.WIN32-BUILD-SYSTEM file.

Initially got an error regarding some function in nsap_addr.c at #if !defined(isxdigit) /* XXX */ which (after googling) I changed to: #if !defined(isxdigit) && !defined(_CTYPE_DEFINED).

Then I guess that was fixed. Next, I got errors regarding libxml/parser.h and iconv.h. I then downloaded the respective files and placed the headers in their respective expected places.

Next I could compile a few parts but not the solution including the php5ts.lib and the dlls (which i need). Please find the html file generated by visual studio attached.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
aj

Arjun Jain