Etienne Kneuss writes:
 > Russell Nelson wrote:
 >
 > >And you're trying to tell me that PHP's 'include' doesn't have a problem??
 > >
 > The problem is not located on include, the problem is more general :
 > "trusting user's data"

That's *also* a problem.  Include's problem is a different one: that
no other language allows you to include code located on another
machine.  You can't argue that an experienced programmer will not
trust user's data AND argue that an experienced programmer will
realize that 'include' happily fetches remote code, when in the
experience of said programmer no other languge's 'include' does that.

PHP's 'include' surprises people.  That's evidence of a design error.

--
--My blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | If you want to find
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | injustice in economic