OK, I see what's going on here.  The downloads page is just bad...

It says "there are no extensions in the installer" and it also says "the extensions are available in the pecl download"

Whereas in fact the pecl download does not include all the extensions that are not available in the installer. So in fact the installer is basically useless...

Pretty confusing...

Chris

Nicholas Telford wrote:
Regardless, you need to download the ZIP that is clearly stated on the downloads page. The installer contains no additional modules, this is also clearly stated. This question should have been posted to php.general or php.install, not internals.

Nicholas Telford

Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

No, I just said that the "Collection of PECL modules for PHP 5.0.4" on the downloads page does NOT contain php_pgsql.dll - nor any other db for that matter.

Chris

Dan Scott wrote:

Of course -- the "Collection of PECL modules for PHP 5.0.4" from
http://php.net/downloads.php. I had leapt to the (probably false)
conclusion that Christopher wanted a newer version of the module.

Dan