Stanislav,

Correct, in fact, I began to work on this yesterday. My approach will be to
translate whatever's possible at compile-time, as I'm doing now, and saving
the import alias info for what's needed at runtime, such as in the case of
variable class names. This hashtable will also be needed for namespace
imports, if they are in fact implemented.

--
Jessie