On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Sara Golemon wrote:

> (B) I don't think SOAP is one of those cases.  I would be dissapointed if
> SOAP allowed *any* calls to be made when allow_url_fopen is off.

I pretty much take it for granted that people are going to need to
fetch the WSDL file from a remote location.

Are you therefore saying SOAP support should be 100% diabled when
allow_url_fopen is off? Do you apply the same limitations to, for
example, cURL?

Or am I misunderstanding you?

-adam

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's "upgrading to php 5" and "php cookbook"