Maybe I'm alone on this, but all my class files are named as Classname.class.php... (hint, hint) :)

On second thought, maybe it would be interesting/useful to have some mechanism to allow a formatted string like "%s.foo.php" or "foo.%s.php" to be used by spl's autoload? Not really sure how it would be implemented... A php.ini setting ;), or from a constant or something. *shrug* dunno, just thinking out loud.

Jessie Hernandez wrote:
Also, I just looked at the php_spl.c code, is there any reason why .php is
not in the list of default extensions? It'd be nice if the default
extensions were .php, .inc, and .inc.php.