Jani Taskinen wrote:
without SPL. At the end of the day i'd even like to drop reflection support
from the engine and move it to a specialized extensions - again - for
speed/memory reasons.

    YES PLEASE! I've absolutely no use for it, and I really really need
    every bit of memory/speed/whatever I can get out of PHP..

Wow!
Is PHP the right tool for you?

If you don't use 00 things you can stay on PHP 4.x with ZE1. What you need/don't from PHP?

It will be useful to move some parts of Exception hierarchy from SPL to ZE2, but from PHP 5.1 SPL it will be use full to move everything :)

--
Ondrej Ivanic
([EMAIL PROTECTED])