Hi,

I revised the previous patch to actually working code.

Affected files:

        zend.h
        zend_API.c, zend_API.h
        zend_builtin_functions.c
        zend_compile.c
        zend_object_handlers.c
        zend_opcode.c
        zend_reflection_api.c

The patch fixes a typo of the "original" zend_update_property_double(),
value leakage of static properties accross requests and provides an
API to update static properties and declare class constants.

It seems to work fine for me with PHP-HEAD and Apache2/Prefork on Win32.

To get static properties for internal classes working,
one needs to declare the properties in MINIT as usual
and initialize them with zend_init_static_properties(ce)
in RINIT.

Regards,
--
Michael - < mike(@)php.net >