Hello Zeev,

> At 23:10 22/08/2005, George Schlossnagle wrote:
> My original proposal (at least as I recall it), was to move
>>irrecoverable errors to something like
>>
>>E_UNRECOVERABLE_ERROR
>>
>>or
>>
>>E_FATAL
>>
>>Leaving current errors as E_ERROR (since most are recoverable, imho)

> I like this idea except it would be a bit of a headache compatibility wise
> (maybe more than a bit)...

Same here, though it shouldn't be a BC issue if you had behaved while
coding, since yyou shouldn't depend in anyway on something you're not
supposed to be catch anyway or that results in a corruption whatsoever
else.

And Zeev we werent't on different topics. I was just asking. Asking how
complex we were going to make this.

Best regards,
 Marcus