Hello everyone.. I woke up this morning with an idea, that I think would be
useful: a BC break list. I think that could benefit alot of people, and I
don't think it would be that much work to implent (I can do the scripting if
noone else cares to). I would need some input from you guys though, things
like where to find a complete list of all releases (including RC's and
Betas), then we'd need to assemble all BC breaks.

This would help server administators greatly when deciding whether to
upgrade or not, and the scripters to make scripts that runs on all versions.

It could be just a regular list, or something more sophisticated, where you
could select two versions and see the breaks..

Comments anyone? Is it doable? Does it already exist?

// DvDmanDT