Andi Gutmans wrote:
> Hey Markus,
>
> As we're waiting for Wez to commit fixes, and this patch is just adding
> a new function (and not messing with existing functionality), I think
> it's OK to include...
> We'll have to roll RC2.
> Rasmus, Wez - Any idea about timing for PDO? Are all these bugs crucial
> to fix for 5.1?

I still think #34199 needs to be fixed.  We have already analyzed it and
the fix seems straightforward.  I was hoping Stas would fix it since it
is in his code.

As for the PDO ones.  I went through them today.  I really don't have
anybody to look at the Windows-related problems.  But of the non-Windows
ones I see:

#33533  - Informix        (we have no Informix experience)
#33707  - Oracle
#33876  - PostgreSQL      (not sure this one is fixable in PHP)
#33970  - MySQL
#34185  - SQLite          (can someone reproduce this one?)
#34203  - PostgreSQL
#34233  - PostgreSQL      (reproduce?)
#34235  -                 (Markus?)
#34270  - Which DB?       (reproduce?)

So I can try to get someone to look at #33707, #33970, and #34203.  The
others either don't have enough info or I plain don't understand them
well enough to get someone up to speed on how to fix them.

-Rasmus