I agree with Edin. To be consistent, either all interfaces and classes
should be prefixed or none should be prefixed. On the other hand, prefixing
all the old classes/interfaces will cause BC breaks.

<shameless-plug>
This is one case where namespaces are useful. With my namespace patch, all
that would have to be done is to name the class as SPL:Observer. Users can
either implement SPL:Observer or first "import SPL:Observer;" and then
implement Observer.
</shameless-plug>

Regards,

Jessie

"Edin Kadribasic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Marcus Boerger wrote:
> > Hello Zeev,
> >
> >   i tried to get any feedback from You or andi regarding SPL but none of
you
> > replied so far. Question is whether i should rename some of the new
interfaces
> > and classes to be prefixed by 'Spl'. Also should i drop all constants in
SPL