On 13 Oct 2005, at 17:51, Marcus Bointon wrote:

I have another problem with included classes that seems to defy explanation:

As usual there is a simple explanation for this one: I had a file called 'config.php' lurking in one of the folders in my include path - Deploying on Linux, I'd just got so used to assuming everything was case sensitive I'd forgotten that it ain't necessarily so on OS X.

The scope problem is still freaking me out though.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture