Kevin,

Just to make sure, you can get the latest patch from
http://www.zend.com/zend/week/pat/pat44.txt. For documentation, please
refer to this post: http://news.php.net/php.internals/17484.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you still cannot get the patch
to compile (I wrote the patch against a 5.1 CVS version some months ago,
maybe it doesn't apply cleanly anymore, haven't tried).

Regards,

Jessie Hernandez