Oliver Grätz wrote:

Do you read the posts you're commenting on?

I said there _were_ (there are not anymore) problems with PDO betas on
_Windows_ systems (that was a PECL build for PHP 5.0.3). This was not a
complaint on anything and I didn't complain then because it was beta and
not meant to be used with PHP 5.0.x, it's just to support that it is
reasonable for people to ask "will it work?".

I remember when FreeBSD didn't support ELF binaries. Does that mean that it's reasonable for me to ping the FreeBSD dev list with 'when will you support ELF?' without checking whether or not that support works?

George