Agreed; I see no reason to call it break (that makes it even more
confusing), and limiting jumps to one direction only is dumb; there is
no technical reason to do that.

Perl has a "goto" keyword, but it's pronounced "magic goto".  We can
have a "goto" keyword and pronounce it "limited goto".

Bad feelings and anticipated misuse are not good enough reasons to
make this feature obscure.

So, I'm +1 on the patch with sane names and removed restrictions;
Thanks Sara and Dmitry :)

--Wez.