If we rule out :::, it should be <- instead.

Foo:>bar:>Baz::getTest()->foo();

vs

Foo<-bar<-Baz::getTest()->foo();

The latter looks better to me. I'd still prefer

Foo:::bar:::Baz::getTest()->foo();

though.

- David

Am 27.11.2005 um 01:28 schrieb Eric Coleman:

I'd have to vote for either <- or :>.  I perfer the later.

\ is kinda crappy.  Looks weird, as does %%.  Looks like a mess.

-- Eric Coleman