Marcus Boerger wrote:
Sure, but until that happens I don't think it should be included.
Same here. The discussion was on IRC and between Rob & Pierre and i thought
they changed back but didn't do so yet.
The license is changing. It was actually supposed to have changed yesterday. Pierre needed a little time to straighten things out before the change. If it's not done before I get to the office I'll change it myself as it's also holding up a release since I wouldn't do a new PECL release until the license was changed. It is stable - the release is to make it build under 5.0 again.

Rob