Once again, I would like to extend my sincere, profound gratitude to the PHP
Development Team for the continued effort in making and keeping PHP the
extraordinary tool that it is.

The amount of work that has gone into the release of PHP-5.x is enormous.
The
changelog for the latest versions could occupy a chapter in anyone's next
PHP
book. It probably should, as a testament to the dedication of several
remarkable
individuals, and of course the 'countless others' whose hard work and
expertise
often go unrecognized.

PHP continues to be not only an outstanding product, it also happens to be
the
one tool in my kit that has singlehandedly provided me with the opportunity
earn a very serious living. When asked how I use PHP, I have a simple
answer.

I use it to feed my family.

For that, I thank each and every one of you, and you know who you are.

Best,

Mike Robinson
Torstar Media Group Television