RL>>I still think this is a really fringe feature that isn't worth one of
RL>>the first forward compatibility breaks in the procedural language in
RL>>years.

For the record, I'm happy even without either feature :) but I remember
labeled break was quite useful for me in Perl - and it seems to me that
PHP has something from Perl too... Of course, the question is how much of
each we want, but I guess that's a matter of tastes.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Products Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.zend.com/ +972-3-6139665 ext.115