Hello Ignacio,

  thanks for your efforts so far. What the test is missing now is that
skipif doesn't detect whether an ldap server can be connected after all,
just like the database test's skipif try to connect the database. Maybe
you need some settings, prefereable in environment variables for that.
Anyway skipif should prevent the test from running when there is no
setup to test against. As soon as i have that addition i can test it
on our gcov machine and commit the test.

best regards
marcus

> Marcus Boerger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello again Marcus,

> forget about the previous email, I forgot to remove a debugging echo
> statement and the test will always fail.

> I'm attaching the right test script in this mail.

> Saludos. IƱaki.

Best regards,
 Marcus