Well, from where I'm setting, Dante has brought up excellent points that were never covered before according to my look at the list archives. In fact, I find this situation indicative of a larger problem, which is that extremely important discussions of major issues with the language get breezed by far too quickly just because someone decides it's not interesting enough or it's time to move on (*cough* named parameters *cough*). I think the concept behind filled() is sound, has merit, and is worth talking about seriously.

Jared

+1

Dante's discussion has nothing to do with ifsetor() or the filter extension IMO.

Brian Moon
dealnews.com