Marcus Boerger wrote:

To rephrase Andi "So people screw up. I prefer having the occasional
screw up then less people helping out." We are a community [...]
What we need is more helping hands and less comlaining notes. Actually
we are constantly working on increasing or QA efforts. And from my
point Ilia so far has done a very good job. A few minor mistakes so
far maybe.

That being said .. if there are any additions people have to give better guidelines for RM's please drop a comment at the following address:
http://oss.backendmedia.com/ReleaseChecklist

regards,
Lukas