I'd like to thank everyone for voting on the topic and making their opinions known. The conclusion is that:

E_STRICT will not be a part of E_ALL, however E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR will be, this means no "new" errors will appear for current user, as E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR is similar to what E_ERROR was in earlier releases. So the only affect is that value numeric value of E_ALL is greater then it was before. Marcus has already applied patch to this affect a few days ago (Thanks!).

On the topic of "dynamic statics" the conclusion is that we do not want this in PHP 5.2 and people who need equivalent functionally can use class static vars that are arrays.

Ilia Alshanetsky
Advanced Internet Designs Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]