On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:39:18 +0200 (CEST)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Derick Rethans) wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jul 2006, Lukas Smith wrote:
>
> > Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
> > > It's been quite sometime since 5.2 was branched and looking over
> > > our "todo" majority of planned changes were made. Therefor I'd
> > > like to make an RC1 on Thursday next week and start the
> > > stabilization cycle of 5.2, so we can get a final in about 2
> > > months. Once we start stabilization cycle, no new features will
> > > be accepted, so please use this week to commit any missing new
> > > features or major patches that have been agreed upon and not yet
> > > applied.
>
> This caught be a bit by surprise as I was unavailabe the last two
> weeks, so I hope I am still in time with my todo items (enabling
> ext/date finally, and adding ext/filter with a symlink).

It seems that you are constantly and permanently do whatever you want.
That has to change.

We never agreed to enable *all* date classes and functions. The TODO,
online and approved since weeks, only mention date_sun_info and nothing
else.

Please revert before the first RC.

We have to solve this issue but in a reasonable and timed way, not with
your own and unilateral decisions.

Cheers,
-- Pierre