I haven't heard complaints about zstr from Win32 users, so I guess it does.

-Andrei

On Jul 18, 2006, at 2:24 PM, Marcus Boerger wrote:

Hello Andrei,

  yep, i think that would be much better :-)

  only does it work under windows too?

best regards
marcus

I am considering changing the required arg storage type for 't' and 'T'
specifiers from void* to zstr*, since they can return either char* or
UChar* and the zstr union encapsulates both. Thoughts on this?