Hello Edin,

  Ilia is th eRelease Master, so in PHP he is the list as we do not have
any acepted public list whatsoever. Again i don#t agree on that but still
it served us all. And if I know it and Steph knows it and even has it in
the weeklies, how come you still say we're all liars?

best regards
marcus

Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 12:42:13 AM, you wrote:

> Steph Fox wrote:
>>> Lukas's list does not mention enabling date class. Nor does any place
>>> else.
>>

>> Except an email from Ilia, which must be in the archives, but which you
>> still choose to ignore :-(  Why? Because it doesn't fit?

> Ilia was wrong about it. Same as you have been. He said it was on the
> list while it wasn't. Simple as that.

> Edin

Best regards,
 Marcus