On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:02:28 -0700
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Andi Gutmans") wrote:

> Oops :)
>

>   _____

Yeah, let break my pecl extension too :P but that's a minor issue.

As a conclusion, it is perfectly valid and normal to commit such
changes so late in the game? And for the second time?

If yes, please add pecl/zip too as many people asked Ilia to do it but
it was too late in the game already (and it was last week).

Also, that kills many of the last hope I had about how things can be
enhanced here. Thanks Derick.

Cheers,
-- Pierre